When I Feel Downtrodden?

When I feel Downtrodden?


When I start feeling demotivated, depressed, disappointed, or downtrodden, I just take myself into a quiet place where I sit alone with my most favorite Holy Book (The Quran)

My soul begins to feel comfortable during the reading of its each miraculous pages and the world around me becoming lighter!

The love, self-satisfaction, and warmth of each its word sets; the moments that I begin to realize the truth for sure in my heart, mind, and soul that how much My God Loves Me!

Courtesy to Dr. Zakir Naik.

Muhammad Naeem

Laureate Folks

Comments

Popular Post

Post-Colonial Perspectives on the Novel Ice Candy Man

Variables of Study in the Textile Industry of Pakistan: A CASE of Soorty

Potential of Xanthine Derivatives as Phosphodiesterase 9 Inhibitors (A Conceptual Research Paper)